There's something all Rotary club members have in common: We take action. As community volunteers, we reach out to neighbors in need. We build support, and organize. We save lives. We work locally and globally.
Around the world and around the corner, the 1.2 million men and women of Rotary --
- Get involved in their communities;
- Connect with other professionals;
- Share their time and experience with young people;
- Support global causes, such as leading the worldwide campaign to eradicate polio; and
- Use their skills to help others.
How about visiting us?
Meetings are held each Tuesday, Noon-1:00, at the Anderson Country Club, 602 North Shore Blvd., Anderson, IN.